Improving Efficiency and Reducing Environmental Impact
One of the most environmentally conscious A3 colour MFPs on the market, the ES8400 MFP Series consolidates multiple features into one efficient device, helping your business reduce its energy consumption, impact on the environment, and ongoing costs.
- Consolidating multiple devices into one
- Bringing together several devices into one efficient device reduces:
- Energy usage – saving you money and the environment
- Consumables consumption Reducing power consumption
- 100% based on LED technology that inherently consumes less energy
- Deep Sleep Mode – reduces energy consumption to less than 3W Duplex printing, copying and faxing as standard
- Reduces paper usage
- Enables printing professional documents in-house Reducing toner usage
- Toner Save function – reduces the amount of toner used when printing draft or internal documents
Printing Whilst On The Move With Mobile Printing
OKI brings mobile printing to the workplace through innovation and technology. Many of our products, including the ES8400 MFP Series, are now compatible with mobile printing applications allowing you to print directly from your mobile device over wireless networks.
The ES8400 MFP Series is Google Cloud Print Ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc, enabling remote printing from anywhere in the world, without having to connect directly to a printing device.
For further information on mobile printing visit our dedicated web page www.okieurope.com/mobileprinting
For the management and control of networked printers and MFPs With a powerful reporting structure, sPSV allows IT managers to manage devices and troubleshoot any problems without user intervention, providing complete control and visibility of all printers, regardless of make or model, across your network.
Provides Visibility and Control Of Your Organisation’s Print Spend
Gain visibility and control of print usage within your organisation, allowing you to restrict access to individuals or groups and manage printing and copying within defined cost limits. sPSV also provides you the ability to report on usage across the network, capturing information on volume, paper size, media type and consumables usage.
Abbyy Finereader Sprint
ABBYY FineReader® helps you create editable, searchable files from paper documents, PDF files or digital photos, saving time as well as the hassle of retyping documents.
- Edit a scanned document or an image PDF and create new documents into editable files without the need of re-formatting the structure, tables, columns, font styles and sizes within your documents.
- Search and archive documents for quick and convenient retrieval, by converting them into searchable PDF and PDF/A formats.
- Convert documents into mobile-friendly formats, perfect for use with e-Book readers, tablets or smartphones.
Sendys Explorer Lite
SENDYS Explorer enables the user to convert documents and distribute or upload to a chosen location, providing greater flexibility to edit, access, print, retrieve and share files.
- Document capture: From MFP, smartphone/tablet, desktop web interface and email.
- Document conversion: Transform scanned documents into a wide range of editable formats
- Document hub: Distribute scanned files.
- Print: Any document scanned or retrieved from the cloud directly from the MFP panel, smartphone/tablet or web interface.
SXP (Smart Extendible Platform) At The Heart Of Your Business Productivity
The ES8400 MFP Series comes with sXP, an open platform to help streamline your document intensive business processes. This web services based platform enables seamless integration of these smart MFPs with your bespoke system or 3rd party solutions, for example, SENDYS Explorer, PaperCut MF and Drivve Image. This ensures that your document capture, distribution, management and output is efficiently executed and implemented, improving the productivity of your staff.